About the Role
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 3 years
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Security Clearance: Top Secret (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Washington, DC 20005
· BA or BS degree
· 3+ years of experience with financial analysis
· 3+ years of experience with managing DoD or R&D-type programs
· Experience supporting the development of program budgets, schedules, and tracking of financial commitments, obligations, and expenditures
· Experience with new program acquisition, solicitations, and contracting actions
· DoD issued Secret clearance
· Ability to exhibit flexibility, adaptability, and team orientation
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
· Experience with providing analysis and support to defense research and development programs
· Experience working with the Defense Agencies Initiative (DAI) financial system
· Experience generating military interdepartmental purchase request (MIPR) or purchase request (PR) documents
· Experience working with advanced research project agencies, including DARPA, ARPAe, and IARPA
· BA or BS degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
· DoD issued security clearance TS/SCI
About the Company
Our mission is to provide “Qualitative” and “Quality” Consulting Solutions to help our clients meet their business needs. We do this by providing the highest quality Information Technology and Business Intelligence solutions.
Q2 Consulting Solutions is a certified Minority Owned Small Business since our inception in 2001. We are strategic thinkers, problem-solvers, program managers, and technologists, who will push our clients to develop the right "quick, quality" solutions to meet business, organizational, and technical challenges.
We are looking for Business Financial Manager with 3+ years of experience for our project. This is the perfect opportunity to join our innovative and energetic team.