About the Role
· Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
· Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
· Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
· Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
· The candidate must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience managing large projects and a bachelor's degree.
· Experience in IT Infrastructure delivery (networking, physical plant, vendor management, site provisioning).
· Experience managing large, multi-stream projects.
· Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
· Bachelor Degree is required\
Preffered Additional Qualifications:
· Experience in both Agile and Waterfall project management
· Agile Scrum Master certification
· Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Project Server)
· PMP certification from PMI or PM certification from VITA is required - no other certification qualifies.
About the Company
Our mission is to provide “Qualitative” and “Quality” Consulting Solutions to help our clients meet their business needs. We do this by providing the highest quality Information Technology and Business Intelligence solutions.
Q2 Consulting Solutions is a certified Minority Owned Small Business since our inception in 2001. We are strategic thinkers, problem-solvers, program managers and technologists, who will push our clients to develop the right "quick, quality" solutions to meet business, organizational, and technical challenges.